Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment
What if you could stop cognitive decline? Beat Alzheimer’s disease before it starts? Say goodbye to experimental drugs? Welcome to neurologist Dr. Ken Sharlin’s Brain Tune Up! Protocol. A proven treatment that has achieved results once thought impossible.
While results may vary from patient to patient, the majority of my previous patients enjoyed the following benefits:
- Clearer and More Precise Memory
- Improved Planning or Problem Solving
- Increased Energy Level & Mood
- Return To Normal Daily Activities
- No Longer Feel Disoriented or Confused
- No Longer Struggle For Right Words
- No Longer Struggle For Right Names
- More Confidence In Decision Making
Reversing Memory Loss
Over 90% of all Brain Tune Up! patients treated scored higher in their Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) test scoring upon completion of program.
Improved Health & Function
100% of Brain Tune Up! patients experienced improvement on their MSQ (Medical Symptoms Questionnaire). AVG decrease of 40%.
Zero Experimental Drugs
We have helped hundreds of patients successfully reverse cognitive decline without the use of experimental medications.
DETECT. UNLOCK. IMPROVE – Three Steps to Reversing Alzheimer’s Disease with my The Brain Tune Up! Protocol.
The Brain Tune Up! Protocol has proven to successfully treat Alzheimer’s Disease by utilizing advancements in neurology that few neurologists take advantage of for their patients and combine those advancements with cutting-edge functional medicine. Why has my program delivered results when billion-dollar drug companies and their experimental medications have failed?
Simple. Drugs treat the symptoms, and leave the disease to march on, wreaking havoc on the brain. Brain Tune Up! Identifies the root causes of your illness. Then, my team and I develop a customized plan, based on your root causes, that has proven for others to dramatically change the short and long-term trajectory of their health.
While my program is only 6-8 months, I will give you the foundation for better health for the rest of your life – a life you can live, a life you can enjoy. So how do we do it? What is the magic sauce? The following are key elements of Brain Tune Up! and how I have led my patients to success.
- Establish goals and secure an anchoring point. A comprehensive review of your symptoms, your history, your neurological examination, and any testing that has been done up to this point. Up to 20% of the time I have found those who come to see me have been given the wrong diagnosis! I use precision medicine laboratory testing to accurately identify the nature of the problem. This may include MRI with 3D Volumetric Analysis, Positron Emission Tomography, and biomarker identification and quantification.
- Optimize Neuroplasticity by utilizing cutting edge technology we will help you rev up the restorative power of your brain.
- Identify root cause imbalances. Extensive laboratory testing to explore the root causes of your condition. These include identification of specific nutrient markers, antioxidant, inflammatory messengers, hormones, and signs of toxin exposure.
- Six pillars of health restoration. Restore your gut, Reduce your stress, Tame your toxins, Treat your infections, Balance your hormones, and Mend your mitochondria (the energy factories of your cells).
Why I Created This Alzheimer’s Treatment Program
I spent years as a neurologist treating multitudes of patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and over time became frustrated by the trajectory of the traditional medical approach. If you have Alzheimer’s disease you know that you have been labeled with an almost universally fatal disease for which you are told the cause is unknown, there is no cure, there is no way to reverse its course. I knew the toolbox had to be bigger. While I recognized the value of the medication, I also knew there were things I could do to help my patients address the root cause of their disease. This is when I decided to start my own private neurology and functional medicine practice, and developed The Brain Tune Up!, a neurology-based functional medicine protocol that allows my patients to identify the root causes of their Alzheimer’s disease.