Today I FIGHT BACK
TODAY I WIN.
Welcome to the my advanced treatment for Parkinson’s Disease, Brain Tune Up!. This program gives you the tools to not only improve your short term health, but you develop skills that will allow you to continue this improved trajectory for the rest of your life.
Step 1: Read Program Outline Below Thoroughly. Understand the services, treatments, schedule, and costs of the program.
Step 2: Schedule a FREE 15-minute telephone consultation with our program coordinator Callie Maggard who will explain how the program could be a good fit for you and answer any questions you may have.
The Future of Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Has Arrived
I spent years as a neurologist treating multitudes of patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease and over time became frustrated by the trajectory of the traditional medical approach. If you have Parkinson’s disease, you know that you have been labeled with an almost universally fatal disease for which you are told the cause is unknown, there is no cure, there is no way to reverse its course. Even the medications currently available have limited benefit. Conventional medicine removes hope, and replaces it with a life sentence that ties you to an unsatisfying pharmacological solution. I knew the toolbox had to be bigger. While I recognized the value of the medication, I also knew there were things I could do to help my patients address the root cause of their disease. This is when I decided to start my own private neurology and functional medicine practice, and develop The Brain Tune Up!, a neurology-based functional medicine protocol that allows my patients to identify the root causes of their Parkinson’s disease.
Parkinson’s Program Benefits
While results may vary from patient to patient, the majority of my previous Brain Tune Up! Parkinson’s patients enjoyed the following benefits as a result of my advanced Parkinson’s disease treatment program.
- Clearer Speech
- Louder Speech
- More Vigor
- Increased Energy
- Better Handwriting
- Reduced Tremor
- Less Rigidity
- Improved Posture
- Better Balance
- Reduced Stress
This Plan is for You…
- If you are looking for more than a pill.
- If you are looking for someone with the right qualifications: A medical school graduate (M.D.) with experience in direct patient care, a state license to practice medicine, and certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (APBN).
- If you want a doctor who knows how to address the root causes of disease, not just treat the symptoms or manage the disease.
- If you want a doctor who has ability to integrate traditional medical care and all of its tools with the skills and mindset of functional medicine.
- If you want a doctor who makes your personalized care the ultimate goal.